When I moved to Santa Fe as a ReMax broker over 20 years ago I would ask long time realtors questions like, "What is the price per square foot?" At that time the square foot information was not included in the multi list. The answer back would be something like, "We don't use price per square foot in Santa Fe." It's not quite like that anymore. But, having said that, properties still sit on the market year in and year out moving from one company to the other. If this sounds familiar I would love the opportunity to talk with you. One size fits all in marketing is not the best opportunity for the seller.I do target Google Advertising. I would like to tell you about it. I also return phone calls promptly or I answer my phone when you call. And Yes, I WORK WEEKENDS.
- Accuracy.The technical details of real estate transactions are very important. I will perform my duties as your Realtor as accurately as possible. Know that you can depend on me to ensure that all of the details and information will be handled correctly.
- Self-reliance.Iam an extremely self-reliant person and have the emotional stamina that is required of someone in this profession. I don't rely on anyone else to do my job and handle the stresses that accompany being a Realtor well. I understand that when you choose me to be your Realtor, you have put a great amount of trust into me.
- Aggressivenss.I am not one to give up easily. I keep trying and testing situations without losing hope. Where other people quit, I begin. Although I am aggressive in my work, I know when to take a step back and take a gentler approach. Negotiating the sale of your home should not be taken lightly and sometimes, a little bit of an aggressive attitude to move things forward is needed.
- Enthusiasm.I believe in what I am doing. I am passionate and dedicated to my career as a real estate aget. I will show your home with entusiasm and highlight the selling points in a dynamic way that will grab potential buyers' attention. In addition, I will do my best to keep you enthused and in high spirits during what can be a stressful time. I want you to be excited about the sale of your home, and perhaps, your search for a new one.
- Tact.I am always tactfu. In this profession,there are certain situations that we may encounter that need a bit of finesse. I am always honest, and never abrasive. I know how to handle delicate situations and make all parties involved feel comfortable.